Aims and Objectives
1. To ensure that pupils receive provision that is at the forefront of specialist education.
2. To develop in pupils social, moral,spiritual and cultural attributes helping them towards a happy and successful adult life.
3. To teach pupils essential communication,literacy, numeracy, life and vocational skills, helping them towards a full and independent adult life.
4. To develop an interest in, and motivation for lifelong learning.
5. To enable pupils to develop the independent, collaborative and creative skills.
6. To raise self-esteem and confidence, and to empower pupils to become valued and valuable members of the community, both local and Global.